Top Myrtle Employment Lawyers - Missouri
At Holman Schiavone, LLC , our attorneys are focused on achieving results for individuals in employment law and personal injury cases. We are solely focused on these areas of law, allowing us to stay up-to-date on any changes in the law....
WE ONLY REFPRESENT FEDERAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES! We handle all MSPB, EEO, OWCP, DISCIPLINE & INVESTIGATION CASES NATIONWIDE! We are dedicated to defending federal government employees' rights to a workplace free from wrongful, retaliatory and discriminatory actions. Bobby Devadoss is an experienced and hardworking attorney with a significant background in handling a wide variety of...
Steelman & Gaunt is a truck accident and personal injury law firm with experience handling serious cases with severe and catastrophic injuries for clients in Rolla and throughout Missouri. Since 1993, our firm has been committed to achieving just settlements and recovering the fair compensation our clients deserve when they have been injured in commercial trucking accidents. Our lawyers...
Based in Springfield, Missouri, the Law Office of Raymond Lampert provides sound guidance and aggressive advocacy for clients facing a number of different legal issues. Attorney Raymond Lampert has achieved successful outcomes for people in all types of employment matters. He is one of the few lawyers in southwest Missouri who represent employees in employment litigation. His experience and...
Need help with an Employment matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are involved in an employment dispute or face an adverse action by your employer, an employment lawyer can help.
Employment lawyers protect the rights of employees and determine violations of federal and state anti-discrimination and harassment laws, and employment agreements.
Use FindLaw to hire a local employment lawyer near you who can help recover from issues ranging from employment contract issues to sexual harassment.
Need an attorney in Myrtle, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Myrtle, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.