Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Atmore Employment Law -- Employer Lawyers - Alabama
At Stone & Crosby, P.C., we work hard to ensure that our clients receive the high quality representation they deserve. Our firm was founded in 1897 by Frank Stone. His grandson, Norborne C. Stone, Jr. is currently Of Counsel to the firm. We are proud of the long and distinguished service our lawyers have given to our communities over the years. We practice a diverse range of civil law and we...
The law firm of Urech, Livaudais & Wade, PC is located in Daleville, Alabama, with two attorneys in the firm. They provide a broad range of legal services to individuals and business clients throughout Southeast Alabama to include Fort Rucker, Enterprise, Ozark and Dothan, as well as the rest of the state of Alabama. General litigation practice - accident and personal injury, family law -...
Need help with an Employment Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are an employer who has been sued by a former or current employee, or want to establish employment policies to prevent situations that may result in a lawsuit, an employment lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local employment law lawyer for employers to help you prevent or resolve employment issues relating to employee benefits, and workplace safety.
Need an attorney in Atmore, Alabama?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Atmore, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.