Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Christiansburg Employment Law -- Employer Lawyers - Virginia
With more than 120 years of combined legal experience, our civil litigation team at Frankl Miller Webb & Moyers in Roanoke, Virginia, provides dedicated workers' compensation, personal injury and traffic defense representation. Taking a proactive approach, we are committed to helping those we represent obtain the best possible outcomes to their legal issues. Our law firm offers free initial...
Since 1971, Elliott Lawson & Minor P.C. has built a reputation as a professional, trustworthy organization. Our lawyers have a variety of experiences and practice area focuses. We utilize a team approach to most of our cases; as such, our clients get the benefit of skill and experience of the entire firm rather than a single attorney. We will bring the necessary experience to guide clients to a...
Need help with an Employment Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are an employer who has been sued by a former or current employee, or want to establish employment policies to prevent situations that may result in a lawsuit, an employment lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local employment law lawyer for employers to help you prevent or resolve employment issues relating to employee benefits, and workplace safety.
Need an attorney in Christiansburg, Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Christiansburg, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.