Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Monroeville Employment Law -- Employer Lawyers - Alabama
At Stone & Crosby, P.C., we work hard to ensure that our clients receive the high quality representation they deserve. Our firm was founded in 1897 by Frank Stone. His grandson, Norborne C. Stone, Jr. is currently Of Counsel to the firm. We are proud of the long and distinguished service our lawyers have given to our communities over the years. We practice a diverse range of civil law and we...
The law firm of Urech, Livaudais & Wade, PC is located in Daleville, Alabama, with two attorneys in the firm. They provide a broad range of legal services to individuals and business clients throughout Southeast Alabama to include Fort Rucker, Enterprise, Ozark and Dothan, as well as the rest of the state of Alabama. General litigation practice - accident and personal injury, family law -...
At the employment law firm of Wrady & Michel, LLC, we are advocates for employees in the Birmingham metro area and throughout Alabama. Our goal is to effectively resolve disputes of all kinds, including those involving discrimination, sexual harassment, whistleblowers, workers' compensation, retaliation, wage and hour, and violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Aggressive Advocates For...
The principal attorney at Clark Law Firm, John Clark handles a variety of matters for his clients in Birmingham, Alabama, and throughout the state. He provides general business advice and counsel to company owners and management on entity formation, debt and equity financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder agreements and other issues. Mr. Clark's real estate practice includes...
Need help with an Employment Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are an employer who has been sued by a former or current employee, or want to establish employment policies to prevent situations that may result in a lawsuit, an employment lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local employment law lawyer for employers to help you prevent or resolve employment issues relating to employee benefits, and workplace safety.
Need an attorney in Monroeville, Alabama?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Monroeville, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.