Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Schwertner Employment Law -- Employer Lawyers - Texas
At Sturm Law PLLC in Houston, Texas, we focus on protecting the rights, entitlements and interests of both employees and employers alike. Serving the Houston metro region and the surrounding area, including Harris, Fort Bend, Montgomery, Galveston, Brazoria and Chambers counties, our law firm offers comprehensive legal services in all areas of employment and labor law in order to help our clients...
The Dallas office of Cantey Hanger LLP was established in 1990. We work with clients and colleagues of all sizes in the public and private sectors, both for-profit and non-profit organizations, as well as individuals. We have counseled clients in a variety of industries, including real estate, construction, insurance, energy and professional services. Cantey Hanger's professionals serve as...
Full-Service Commercial Law Firm When you have a pressing legal problem in your business, you need lawyers who return your calls, who are conversant with both statutory and case law, and who understand the need for economical solutions. You want a law firm that is fast and flexible, is sensitive to high cost of addressing legal problems, and is respected in its field. Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC,...
MISSION STATEMENT A man lies in a ditch, unable to rise on his own and at the mercy of others wishing to do him harm. Hundreds pass by; including those whom the man believed his closest friends, failing to offer aid until finally. . . the Good Samaritan arrives. It is...
Need help with an Employment Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are an employer who has been sued by a former or current employee, or want to establish employment policies to prevent situations that may result in a lawsuit, an employment lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local employment law lawyer for employers to help you prevent or resolve employment issues relating to employee benefits, and workplace safety.
Need an attorney in Schwertner, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Schwertner, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.