Top Woodland Hills Employment Law -- Employer Lawyers - Utah
Gregory W. Stevens, an attorney with an office located in Salt Lake City, Utah, serves the legal needs of individual and business clients in a variety of substantive areas. He practices law in Salt Lake City, Utah, the surrounding areas in Utah, and, in association with local legal counsel and if appropriate under the applicable rules of professional responsibility and conduct, in other...
Skoubye Nielson & Johansen, LLC, was founded in 1998 on the principles of service, integrity, expertise and value. The firm's Salt Lake attorneys stay true to these ideals as they represent clients facing issues in construction, real estate, estate planning, transportation, collections, landlord/tenant, and other commercial litigation matters. In real estate law, the attorneys at Skoubye...
Wood Balmforth was founded by Mary Anne Q. Wood in 1990 when she realized that she wanted to provide superior legal work for her many clients without the pressures and politics of a large firm. Knowing that she could provide legal services better, faster, and more enjoyably in a smaller firm setting, Mary Anne left a secure partnership and formed Wood & Wood, moving into the historic Boston...
Utah Civil Litigation and Appellate Attorneys Attorneys James Magleby and Christine Greenwood established Magleby Cataxinos & Greenwood, as a boutique litigation firm dedicated to providing its clients with creative and effective solutions to challenging business and civil disputes. Together with their partners, Peggy Tomsic, Eric Schnibbe and the firm's associates, the lawyers have...
Need help with an Employment Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are an employer who has been sued by a former or current employee, or want to establish employment policies to prevent situations that may result in a lawsuit, an employment lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local employment law lawyer for employers to help you prevent or resolve employment issues relating to employee benefits, and workplace safety.
Need an attorney in Woodland Hills, Utah?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Woodland Hills, Utah attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.