Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Colorado Springs Energy Lawyers - Colorado
Protecting Your Rights In Kansas City For more than 30 years, the attorneys at the Law Offices of George A. Barton, P.C., in Overland Park, Kansas, have served individuals and businesses throughout Kansas City and the surrounding areas of Kansas and Missouri, as well as clients across the country, by helping to protect their rights and interests in all types of civil and commercial litigation....
Based in Denver, Colorado, Leemhuis Legal PLLC serves all the needs of business owners in the Front Range. The founder of our law office, John Leemhuis Jr., has spent decades guiding entrepreneurs, experienced owners, nonprofit entities and others through matters that include the following: Contracts and document review Business acquisition and financing Business formation Succession planning The...
The attorneys of Carver Schwarz McNab Kamper & Forbes, LLC, focus our practice in natural resources law and commercial litigation. Our partners are experienced, recognized practitioners in their various fields. This allows us to represent our clients efficiently and effectively in negotiating and documenting their commercial and financial transactions, in resolving their disputes and, in...
Need help with Energy Law?
You've come to the right place. Whether you issue involves an economic, scientific, or engineering issue, an energy lawyer can help assess your rights and remedies.
Use FindLaw to hire a local energy law attorney to help you in situations involving the use and regulation of electricity, oil and gas -- including rate regulation, energy purchase and sale, public utilities, energy facility licensing, and deregulation of power and electric companies.
Need an attorney in Colorado Springs, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Colorado Springs, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.