Top Eads Energy Lawyers - Colorado
Protecting Your Rights In Kansas City For more than 30 years, the attorneys at the Law Offices of George A. Barton, P.C., in Overland Park, Kansas, have served individuals and businesses throughout Kansas City and the surrounding areas of Kansas and Missouri, as well as clients across the country, by helping to protect their rights and interests in all types of civil and commercial litigation....
Based in Denver, Colorado, Leemhuis Legal PLLC serves all the needs of business owners in the Front Range. The founder of our law office, John Leemhuis Jr., has spent decades guiding entrepreneurs, experienced owners, nonprofit entities and others through matters that include the following: Contracts and document review Business acquisition and financing Business formation Succession planning The...
Need help with Energy Law?
You've come to the right place. Whether you issue involves an economic, scientific, or engineering issue, an energy lawyer can help assess your rights and remedies.
Use FindLaw to hire a local energy law attorney to help you in situations involving the use and regulation of electricity, oil and gas -- including rate regulation, energy purchase and sale, public utilities, energy facility licensing, and deregulation of power and electric companies.
Need an attorney in Eads, Colorado?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Eads, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.