Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top New Braunfels Energy Lawyers - Texas
The law firm of Kolb & Murray, P.C., is located in Seguin, Texas, and serves clients in surrounding communities who need legal advice and service regarding estate planning, family law, real estate law, civil litigation, business and partnership formation and criminal defense. Kevin Kolb is a municipal judge who also maintains a private practice. He has an advanced degree in tax law and he is a...
Founded in 1962, the professional staff of Davidson Troilo Ream & Garza have been serving San Antonio, Central and South Texas with loyalty and integrity for more than 50 years. It was the vision of founder Robert Sawtelle to build an important regional firm, providing impeccable legal service to our fellow Texans.Today, the philosophy, organization and reputation of the firm still reflect his...
Local Counsel, Worldly Advice. That's what you get with the law firm of Tiwari & Bell, P.L.L.C., located in San Antonio, Texas. They are a diverse team of legal pros with a wide range of experience and practice areas including business law, estate planning, family law and bankruptcy. Business Law: Business Litigation, Formation and Planning The lawyers at Tiwari & Bell help businesses and...
From offices in Austin, Texas, the Law Office of Tom Murphy provides pragmatic, results-oriented legal counsel and representation in matters of business and corporate law. Our attorneys help clients meet the legal challenges of doing business in Texas. We assist them with matters involving: Business entity formation and operations - Business owners and entrepreneurs throughout the area enlist our...
Need help with Energy Law?
You've come to the right place. Whether you issue involves an economic, scientific, or engineering issue, an energy lawyer can help assess your rights and remedies.
Use FindLaw to hire a local energy law attorney to help you in situations involving the use and regulation of electricity, oil and gas -- including rate regulation, energy purchase and sale, public utilities, energy facility licensing, and deregulation of power and electric companies.
Need an attorney in New Braunfels, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a New Braunfels, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.