Top Champlin Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Lawyers - Minnesota
Derk Karl Schwieger Attorney and Counselor at Law Welcome to my firm! I hope you review my case successes, credentials and accomplishments detailed on this profile and also on my website at www.lawslf.com . I counsel my clients on every option available by conducting a thorough investigation of their individual situation and the law. Lawyers are not allowed to guarantee success, but I can...
Practical advice, cost-effective solutions and a sophisticated team: That is what you can expect when working with BK Law Group in Bloomington, Minnesota. Our law firm handles business, real estate, contract, construction, and employment law cases that involve issues such as the following: • Real estate disputes • Contract disputes...
Need help with Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law?
You've come to the right place. Whether you're in the entertainment field -- working in motion pictures, television, theater, music, media -- in the arts, playing professional sports, or in the hospitality industry, an entertainment, sports & leisure law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local entertainment, sports & leisure law attorney to assist you with contract negotiation, agent representation, product endorsement deals, and litigation.
Need an attorney in Champlin, Minnesota?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Champlin, Minnesota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.