Top Gardendale Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Lawyers - Texas
The Law Office of Laura A. Carpenter in Odessa, Texas, provides highly personalized, aggressive and insightful representation to clients in Odessa, Midland, Monahans, Andrews, Crane, Fort Stockton, Pecos and other communities throughout West Texas. We concentrate our practice on criminal law and family law. When facing the complex and confusing issues of divorce or a criminal charge, it is...
Need help with Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law?
You've come to the right place. Whether you're in the entertainment field -- working in motion pictures, television, theater, music, media -- in the arts, playing professional sports, or in the hospitality industry, an entertainment, sports & leisure law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local entertainment, sports & leisure law attorney to assist you with contract negotiation, agent representation, product endorsement deals, and litigation.
Need an attorney in Gardendale, Texas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gardendale, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.