Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Gleason Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Lawyers - Wisconsin
At Peterson, Berk & Cross, S.C., in Appleton, Wisconsin, we know that facing a criminal charge or suffering a personal injury can make the future seem unclear. The team at our law firm, which also serves people in the Green Bay area, focuses on providing you with clarity and options. On staff, we have a certified mediator and attorneys who have successfully negotiated settlements, as we know...
At Steimle Birschbach, we are fully committed to delivering the highest level of service and support to those who seek our counsel. With office locations in Manitowoc and Sheboygan, Wisconsin, our law firm provides convenient access to quality, dependable representation for businesses, individuals and families throughout the region who have legal needs related to any of the following: Business law...
Need help with Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law?
You've come to the right place. Whether you're in the entertainment field -- working in motion pictures, television, theater, music, media -- in the arts, playing professional sports, or in the hospitality industry, an entertainment, sports & leisure law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local entertainment, sports & leisure law attorney to assist you with contract negotiation, agent representation, product endorsement deals, and litigation.
Need an attorney in Gleason, Wisconsin?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gleason, Wisconsin attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.