Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Pennsauken Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Lawyers - New Jersey
Full-Service Commercial Law Firm For New Jersey Business When you need legal help with a business problem, you want a law firm that returns your calls, that knows the law and knows what it is like to run a business. You want a firm that is responsive and respected by its peers, and that keeps costs in line. Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC, a boutique business law firm that has received highest rating...
Full-Service Commercial Law Firm When you need legal help with a contract problem, you want lawyers who return your calls, who know the law and who know what it is like to run a business. You want a firm that is fast on its feet, that is respected by its peers and that strives at all times to manage your costs. Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC, a boutique business law firm that has been awarded the...
Since our founding in 1913, the legal team at Kates Nussman Ellis Farhi & Earle, LLP, in Hackensack, New Jersey, has represented clients with complex and stressful business, real estate, estate planning and employment law issues. It is a history that's been focused on providing clients with a high level of service tailored to achieving specific goals. We don't intimidate or try to persuade our...
Need help with Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law?
You've come to the right place. Whether you're in the entertainment field -- working in motion pictures, television, theater, music, media -- in the arts, playing professional sports, or in the hospitality industry, an entertainment, sports & leisure law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local entertainment, sports & leisure law attorney to assist you with contract negotiation, agent representation, product endorsement deals, and litigation.
Need an attorney in Pennsauken, New Jersey?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Pennsauken, New Jersey attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.