Top Hallandale Beach Environmental Lawyers - Florida
At the law firm of Conrad & Scherer, L.L.P., we provide focused business and commercial, real estate, bankruptcy and government law services to clients in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and throughout the surrounding areas. Helping clients achieve effective solutions to local legal matters, as well as nationally and internationally, we also advise clients on cross-border litigation, international...
At Malka & Kravitz, P.A. - Your Construction Law FirmTM, our attorneys are Board Certified by the Florida Bar as experts in construction law . We provide aggressive and experienced legal representation to property owners, developers, condominium associations, sureties, general contractors, subcontractors, and material suppliers. Our lawyers have over 75 years of combined experience in...
In 1980, eight attorneys established the business law firm of Dean, Mead, Egerton, Bloodworth, Capouano & Bozarth, P.A. in Orlando. The founders were Stephen T. Dean, Robert W. Mead, Jr., Charles H. Egerton, Darryl M. Bloodworth, Albert D. Capouano, Stephen J. Bozarth, Lauren Y. Detzel and Lynn J. Hinson. The majority of the founding partners including Mr. Mead, Mr. Egerton, Mr. Bloodworth,...
Need help with an Environmental Law issue?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves the protection of natural resources, land, and wildlife; regulation of harmful emissions into air and water; and monitoring of commercial and industrial activities for their impact on the environment, an environmental law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local environmental law attorney to help you or your business comply with federal and state environmental laws.
Need an attorney in Hallandale Beach, Florida?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Hallandale Beach, Florida attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.