Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Independence Environmental Lawyers - Virginia
At The Law Office of Matthew T. Schottmiller, PLLC, in Salem, Virginia, we offer unmatched representation and support in a variety of practice areas in order to help you with the serious and pressing legal issues affecting your freedom and liberties, your company, your finances, and your future. Serving clients throughout the Greater Roanoke metro region and across the southwestern part of the...
Need help with an Environmental Law issue?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves the protection of natural resources, land, and wildlife; regulation of harmful emissions into air and water; and monitoring of commercial and industrial activities for their impact on the environment, an environmental law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local environmental law attorney to help you or your business comply with federal and state environmental laws.
Need an attorney in Independence, Virginia?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Independence, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.