Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Radford Environmental Lawyers - Virginia
At The Law Office of Matthew T. Schottmiller, PLLC, in Salem, Virginia, we offer unmatched representation and support in a variety of practice areas in order to help you with the serious and pressing legal issues affecting your freedom and liberties, your company, your finances, and your future. Serving clients throughout the Greater Roanoke metro region and across the southwestern part of the...
Need help with an Environmental Law issue?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves the protection of natural resources, land, and wildlife; regulation of harmful emissions into air and water; and monitoring of commercial and industrial activities for their impact on the environment, an environmental law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local environmental law attorney to help you or your business comply with federal and state environmental laws.
Need an attorney in Radford, Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Radford, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.