Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Anatone Estate Planning Lawyers - Washington
Based in Pasco, Washington, and serving clients throughout the Tri-Cities area, the attorneys at the law firm of Kuffel, Hultgrenn, Klashke, Shea & Ellerd, LLP, provide quality representation in the following areas: Business law Real Estate law Family law Estate planning Personal injury Civil litigation Criminal defense Probate Bankruptcy Municipal law Our law firm is set apart by our...
Gierth-Eddy Law Offices, PLLC is dedicated to helping clients obtain justice. Our office helps injured clients strategically obtain fair recoveries for auto collisions, wrongful death claims, nursing home neglect cases, and various other serious injury cases. We also help clients protect assets with estate planning services....
Gellner Law Group brings knowledge, experience and compassion to your situation. We will answer your questions, explain the law, protect your rights and keep you informed throughout the duration of your case. We provide you with the information you need to make good decisions for yourself and your family. We offer you a full complement of estate planning services, including wills, trusts, powers...
Need help with Estate Planning?
You've come to the right place. Estate planning lawyers help people write instructions for the future handling of their property, finances, healthcare, and the future support and care of their loved ones.
Use FindLaw to hire a local estate planning lawyer near you to establish a guardianship, draft documents like wills, trusts, and durable power of attorney for healthcare.
Need an attorney in Anatone, Washington?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Anatone, Washington attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.