Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Butler County, PA: Estate Planning Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
For experienced legal guidance on family law matters, turn to the law firm of McMorrow Law, LLC, in Wexford, Pennsylvania. Our attorneys help clients navigate difficult family law issues. We handle both traditional and collaborative divorces as well as child custody, adoptions and defense against protection from abuse (PFA) orders. We are well-equipped to handle the complexities of high net worth...
At the law office of Heritage Elder Law & Estate Planning, we are proud to represent the people of Western Pennsylvania, and their family members. Our practice focus includes legal issues related to Medicaid crisis planning, asset protection, long-term care and Medicaid, special needs planning, charitable planning, probate and estate administration and estate tax planning. While many people...
From defending clients against DUI charges to addressing business concerns, Ozdinec & Witzel, LLC Attorneys at Law, has a reputation for excellence. From our Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, law office, we are consummate professionals who set clients up for success through creating comprehensive, goal-oriented legal strategies. Our caseload includes matters such as: Business formation,...
Need help with Estate Planning?
You've come to the right place. Estate planning lawyers help people write instructions for the future handling of their property, finances, healthcare, and the future support and care of their loved ones.
Use FindLaw to hire a local estate planning lawyer near you to establish a guardianship, draft documents like wills, trusts, and durable power of attorney for healthcare.
Need an attorney in Butler County, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Butler County, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.