Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top El Rito Estate Planning Lawyers - New Mexico
Personal Injury Guidance And Much More The law firm of Sanders, Bruin, Coll & Worley P.A. provides quality legal services for individuals who suffered due to the negligent or reckless actions of another party. While we retain a focus on personal injury cases, our experienced team of attorneys also provides assistance to clients in Albuquerque and throughout New Mexico in cases pertaining to...
"Albuquerque Legal & Fiduciary was founded by me — Bruce J. Puma Jr. I am an experienced estate planning attorney, and I am eager to assist you with any and all estate and trust matters with the goal of providing you with a comprehensive solution to your situation. Whether you are interested in preparing estate planning documents, such as a will, trust or power of attorney, or you...
An Experienced Family Lawyer You Can Trust With over 30 years of experience handling family law cases, attorney Dorene A. Kuffer and her team of talented lawyers and paralegals are representing clients in Albuquerque, Santa Fe and throughout New Mexico, delivering the superior legal services that you and your family need. There is simply no substitute for experience! The firm practices...
With close to 70 highly skilled attorneys, Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC is able to provide a wide spectrum of legal services. Our clients include individuals, families, growing businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Our attorneys have the legal experience necessary to successfully address situations from a dispute with a neighbor to the most difficult legal problems....
Need help with Estate Planning?
You've come to the right place. Estate planning lawyers help people write instructions for the future handling of their property, finances, healthcare, and the future support and care of their loved ones.
Use FindLaw to hire a local estate planning lawyer near you to establish a guardianship, draft documents like wills, trusts, and durable power of attorney for healthcare.
Need an attorney in El Rito, New Mexico?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an El Rito, New Mexico attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.