Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Wallace Estate Planning Lawyers - Idaho
The lawyers of Amendola, Doty & Brumley, PLLC, assist clients in Coeur d'Alene and throughout northern Idaho in the areas of family law, criminal defense and personal injury. We also handle cases involving business litigation and basic wills and powers of attorney. Our legal team works together to protect the rights and pursue the interests of our clients. As a law firm with diverse practice...
At Ramsden, Marfice, Ealy & Harris, LLP, in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, we offer effective guidance from experienced attorneys in a wide range of practice areas, including civil litigation, business law and formation, real estate law and estate planning. With more than 20 years of experience, we are experienced in resolving conflicts and developing practical solutions to legal situations and...
Educating the Public About Real Estate Planning Since 1998 Since 1998, the law firm of Callahan & Associates, Chtd., has been helping clients protect and preserve their estates, assets and interests. Focused on creating customized, comprehensive estate plans to give clients the protection and peace of mind they need, the lawyers at this law firm have served a wide variety of clients in developing...
Need help with Estate Planning?
You've come to the right place. Estate planning lawyers help people write instructions for the future handling of their property, finances, healthcare, and the future support and care of their loved ones.
Use FindLaw to hire a local estate planning lawyer near you to establish a guardianship, draft documents like wills, trusts, and durable power of attorney for healthcare.
Need an attorney in Wallace, Idaho?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Wallace, Idaho attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.