Top Buena Vista Ethics & Professional Responsibility Lawyers - Virginia
Excellence Teamwork Vision The law firm of Freeman Dunn Alexander Gay Lucy & Coates, PC is a team of dedicated professionals who excel at resolving complex legal issues. Located in Lynchburg, Virginia, we serve clients throughout Central Virginia and Region 2000. Our broad practice includes: Tax Planning & IRS Problems Business Formation & Planning Estate Planning & Probate Complex...
Leonard Paul Buscemi, the founder and sole proprietor of The Law Offices of Leonard P. Buscemi, is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. Mr. Buscemi, born December 18, 1953 in Niagara Falls, New York, received his Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service from Georgetown University in 1976 and a Doctor of...
Need help with an Ethics & Professional Responsibility matter?
You've come to the right place. If you have a malpractice claim against a licensed professional due to their failure to meet professional standards of conduct, an ethics and professional responsibility lawyer can help. These lawyers assist professionals with licensing problems resulting from a malpractice suit, an ethics investigation, or a technical violation of professional or state regulations.
Use FindLaw to hire a local ethics & professional responsibility lawyer to resolve your malpractice issue.
Need an attorney in Buena Vista, Virginia?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Buena Vista, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.