Top Monona Ethics & Professional Responsibility Lawyers - Wisconsin
Helping business clients create and implement personalized strategies, we provide dedicated corporate counsel at JB Enterprises, SC, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Building relationships to last for the lifetimes of their companies, our law office offers sound advice and practical solutions to entrepreneurs and owners to help them operate and grow their businesses. We offer free initial consultations,...
Recognized as one of the leading criminal defense firms in Wisconsin, the Milwaukee law office of Kohler & Hart, SC, represents individuals facing state and federal criminal charges. Staffed with five of the state’s most highly respected criminal defense attorneys, our law firm is dedicated to protecting the rights of those facing charges for offenses ranging in severity from DUI to murder....
Rose & Rose, in Kenosha, Wisconsin, offers strong legal representation for criminal defense, family law, wills, probate, appeals, real estate, business litigation and negligence. Since 1940, our law firm has served individuals and families throughout Kenosha, Racine and Walworth counties. Our attorneys, partners Terry Rose and Christopher Rose, provide smart, aggressive advice and counsel for...
At Olson, Kulkoski, Galloway & Vesely, S.C., in Green Bay, Wisconsin, we are a full-service law firm with a focus on bankruptcy and family law. Founded in 1956, our attorneys have a combined 110 years of experience helping our clients throughout northeast Wisconsin in a variety of areas, including the following: Bankruptcy: Chapter 7; Chapter 13; Chapter 12 for farmers Family law: divorce;...
Need help with an Ethics & Professional Responsibility matter?
You've come to the right place. If you have a malpractice claim against a licensed professional due to their failure to meet professional standards of conduct, an ethics and professional responsibility lawyer can help. These lawyers assist professionals with licensing problems resulting from a malpractice suit, an ethics investigation, or a technical violation of professional or state regulations.
Use FindLaw to hire a local ethics & professional responsibility lawyer to resolve your malpractice issue.
Need an attorney in Monona, Wisconsin?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Monona, Wisconsin attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.