Top Toppenish Ethics & Professional Responsibility Lawyers - Washington
Here at the Law Offices of John Sheeran in Tacoma, Washington, we provide outstanding legal representation and support to those dealing with serious criminal charges as well as licensed professionals seeking to preserve their careers. We have secured numerous acquittals, dismissals and reductions of charges for our clients in state, federal and appellate courts across our region. Serving clients...
Mark Muenster attended four years of college at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut graduating with a B.A. in 1976. He studied law at Boston University School of Law, in Boston, Massachusetts and graduated with a Juris Doctor degree in 1979. Mark has devoted most of his legal career to criminal defense work. Mark is admitted to practice law in Washington, Massachusetts, the United States...
I have helped people solve their legal problems for over 30 years, ever since I graduated from Harvard Law School in 1984. My greatest strength is my ability to rapidly analyze the problems and legal needs of my clients and help them get to the heart of the matter without detour or delay. I then work closely with clients to plan and execute a cost-effective solution to achieve their...
Need help with an Ethics & Professional Responsibility matter?
You've come to the right place. If you have a malpractice claim against a licensed professional due to their failure to meet professional standards of conduct, an ethics and professional responsibility lawyer can help. These lawyers assist professionals with licensing problems resulting from a malpractice suit, an ethics investigation, or a technical violation of professional or state regulations.
Use FindLaw to hire a local ethics & professional responsibility lawyer to resolve your malpractice issue.
Need an attorney in Toppenish, Washington?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Toppenish, Washington attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.