Top Eagar, AZ Family Law Lawyers
This Is Where Things Get Better The Stewart Law Group is the place where things get better for you and your children. Hiring the best lawyer to represent you in your divorce or child custody case can be a daunting task. How much will it cost? Who should you trust? Will you get the legal support you need? Always start with an experienced lawyer who can provide answers, solutions, and a clear legal...
At the Bryson Law Firm, PLC, in Mesa, Arizona, our primary focus is on family law. We know that when our clients face a divorce or have another family law issue, the outcome can greatly impact their lives for years to come. That is why we offer our integrity, our experience and our commitment to excellence to people not only in Mesa, but throughout the East Valley of Maricopa County, seeking...
WILSON-GOODMAN LAW GROUP, PLLC was founded by Angela M. Wilson in 1997 as the Wilson Law Office, P.C., a solo practice in the town of Gilbert. As Gilbert enjoyed tremendous growth over the last few years, so did the firm. The Wilson Law Office has now evolved into WILSON-GOODMAN LAW GROUP,PLLC a law firm consisting of five attorneys and eleven support staff. WILSON-GOODMAN LAW GROUP,...
Need help with a Family Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a parent, child, single, or married a family law attorney can help.
Family Law attorneys assist in situations like parents with juvenile issues, children seeking emancipation, singles with cohabitation and prenuptial agreements before marriage, and spouses or ex-spouses.
Use FindLaw to hire a local family law attorney near you to help you resolve your domestic legal issues.
Need an attorney in Eagar, Arizona?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Eagar, Arizona attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.