Top Panguitch, UT Family Law Lawyers
At the Utah law firm of Sanders Ruesch & Reeve, PLLC, we are dedicated to putting a legacy of experience to work for you. We handle a wide variety of practice areas for individuals, businesses and corporations in the area. Our areas of focus include: Estate planning and probate Bankruptcy and foreclosure Real estate development and finance Water law and water rights Land use and zoning law...
At the law office of Fisher & Hunter in St. George, Utah, we are here to help you with all of the important and pressing legal matters affecting your business, your family and your future. To that end, the attorneys at our law firm serve a diverse range of clients throughout southwest Utah by providing exceptional, personalized representation and support to those who have legal needs involving...
As personal injury attorneys at the law office of Gallian, Welker & Beckstrom, L.C., we are proud to represent the people of St. George, Utah, when they are injured by the poor decisions or negligence of other people or entities. Along with personal injury cases, we handle a long list of legal matters, including car accidents, criminal defense, DUI, real estate, divorce, business law, estate...
Located in Sandy, Utah, the Salcido Law Firm offers a full range of services to help individuals, families and businesses with any legal issue they may face. Serving clients in Salt Lake City, St. George, Ogden, Provo and across the state, the attorneys at our law firm provide high-quality, effective representation to those who have legal needs related to any of the following: Criminal defense of...
Need help with a Family Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a parent, child, single, or married a family law attorney can help.
Family Law attorneys assist in situations like parents with juvenile issues, children seeking emancipation, singles with cohabitation and prenuptial agreements before marriage, and spouses or ex-spouses.
Use FindLaw to hire a local family law attorney near you to help you resolve your domestic legal issues.
Need an attorney in Panguitch, Utah?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Panguitch, Utah attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.