Paulding County, GA: Family Law Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
From our law office in Douglasville, Georgia, the attorneys at Edwards ∙ McLeod & Money serve a diverse range of individual and commercial clients throughout Douglas County and the surrounding Atlanta metro area who have legal needs involving any of the following practice areas: Family law and divorce, including child custody and adoptions Criminal defense Juvenile court Probate and wills...
Need help with a Family Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a parent, child, single, or married a family law attorney can help.
Family Law attorneys assist in situations like parents with juvenile issues, children seeking emancipation, singles with cohabitation and prenuptial agreements before marriage, and spouses or ex-spouses.
Use FindLaw to hire a local family law attorney near you to help you resolve your domestic legal issues.
Need an attorney in Paulding County, Georgia?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Paulding County, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.