Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Robertson County, TN: Family Law Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
The Kennedy Law Firm, PLLC: Serving The People Of Clarksville Since 1995 Combining more than 75 years of legal and professional experience; a wealth of resources and insights; and an unwavering commitment to serving the individuals and families of Clarksville and the surrounding communities, our team at The Kennedy Law Firm, PLLC, is ready to provide you with the representation and support...
With a combined experience of over 15 years, the attorneys and staff at The Law Office of Kimberly Turner, located in Clarksville, Tennessee, provide a broad spectrum of services for their clients. When dealing with family law, criminal law or bankruptcy cases, it is important that one is able to trust the attorneys he or she chooses. The attorneys at the firm care about their Clarksville,...
Need help with a Family Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a parent, child, single, or married a family law attorney can help.
Family Law attorneys assist in situations like parents with juvenile issues, children seeking emancipation, singles with cohabitation and prenuptial agreements before marriage, and spouses or ex-spouses.
Use FindLaw to hire a local family law attorney near you to help you resolve your domestic legal issues.
Need an attorney in Robertson County, Tennessee?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Robertson County, Tennessee attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.