Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Summit County, CO: Family Law Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
The law professionals at Byram Law, P.C., consider their clients like family. They devote their legal efforts from their Frisco, Colorado, law firm to helping improve the many areas of family law that touch their clients' lives. Family lawyer with benefit of a master's degree in clinical psychology The firm's attorney and proprietor, Elle Byram, has a master's degree in clinical psychology, which...
At the Law Offices of David A. Helmer, LLC , our skilled team of dedicated, community-involved lawyers serve a diverse clientele in Summit County and statewide. Our friendly, professional staff is always prepared to confront any challenge that you bring to us, in any of our chosen practice areas: family law and divorce, business law, business litigation, estates and probate, and criminal...
At Goldman Law, LLC, in Denver, Colorado, we focus on family law and tax law. We offer our clients realistic assessments of the possible outcomes of their cases, and tailor our approach to fit their particular needs. We strive to offer our services at cost-effective rates, while maintaining a commitment to providing knowledgeable legal advice and top-flight service. Our attorneys have extensive...
Your divorce may have effects that last a lifetime. Keeping that in mind, the team at The Law Office of Monica S. McElyea, LLC, in Breckenridge, Colorado, devotes one-on-one attention to every case. Ms. McElyea has been practicing law for more than 20 years, and understands that the decisions you make now have both immediate and long-term effects on not only you, but also on the people in your...
Need help with a Family Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a parent, child, single, or married a family law attorney can help.
Family Law attorneys assist in situations like parents with juvenile issues, children seeking emancipation, singles with cohabitation and prenuptial agreements before marriage, and spouses or ex-spouses.
Use FindLaw to hire a local family law attorney near you to help you resolve your domestic legal issues.
Need an attorney in Summit County, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Summit County, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.