Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Adrian Father's Rights Lawyers - Michigan
The law firm of Austin+Koffron in Kalamazoo, Michigan, offers a full range of services in all areas of family law, serving residents throughout Allegan, Barry, Calhoun, Kalamazoo, Kent, St. Joseph and Van Buren counties. We represent individuals and families who have legal needs in the areas of family, divorce and estate planning. Whether you are in the process of restructuring your family as the...
In Portage, Michigan, residents facing complicated, emotional issues of family law come to our law firm at Wood & Associates PLLC. With a team of knowledgeable, highly skilled attorneys, we offer services to those in the Lansing and Battle Creek metropolitan areas, including Jackson, Branch, Clinton, Kalamazoo, Eaton, Calhoun and Ingham counties. Our family law services encompass topics,...
Get Legal Advice - Free Consultation - 24 Hours (24/7) with an expert Legal Adviser. Our Lawyer in Michigan can help you. Call today for your 24/7 FREE CONSULTATION (248) 588-3333 or (877) 737-8800 (toll-free) 24 hour legal advice phone number. We have a successful track record of aggressive legal representation. Let us use our strengths to your advantage. For additional...
Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the family law firm of Krupp Law Offices, P.C., provides no-nonsense representation to those in western Michigan facing serious legal issues. In such situations, having the right attorney is a requirement, not an option, as it can mean the difference between a desirable or undesirable outcome. Having over 85 years of combined family law experience, our law firm's...
Need help with a Father's Rights issue?
You've come to the right place. A father’s rights lawyer can help with various issues of father rights, parental rights, as well as issues surrounding parental alienation.
Father's rights include the right to visit one's children, the requirement that fathers be consulted before their children are offered for adoption, and other legal matters related to men's reproductive issues and a father's relationship with his children.
Use FindLaw to hire a local father’s rights lawyer to help with these issues.
Need an attorney in Adrian, Michigan?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Adrian, Michigan attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.