Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Grand Lake Stream Father's Rights Lawyers - Maine
At Shankman & Associates in Topsham, Maine, our law firm is proud to offer affordable, accessible and approachable legal services in a wide range of areas, including all aspects of divorce and family law such as custody and child support, parental rights and responsibilities, spousal support, division of assets, mediation, adoption and domestic violence. Our three convenient locations in...
Need help with a Father's Rights issue?
You've come to the right place. A father’s rights lawyer can help with various issues of father rights, parental rights, as well as issues surrounding parental alienation.
Father's rights include the right to visit one's children, the requirement that fathers be consulted before their children are offered for adoption, and other legal matters related to men's reproductive issues and a father's relationship with his children.
Use FindLaw to hire a local father’s rights lawyer to help with these issues.
Need an attorney in Grand Lake Stream, Maine?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Grand Lake Stream, Maine attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.