Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Collbran Foreclosure & Alternatives Lawyers - Colorado
If you need an experienced criminal defense attorney in Delta, Colorado, do not hesitate to schedule a consultation with a lawyer at LunaLaw. Whether your matter is criminal, DUI or family law, we can provide the legal insight you need. As a former prosecutor, law firm founder Brandon Luna handled more than 5,000 felonies, misdemeanors, DUI charges and traffic violations. Armed with intricate...
Klein Coté Edwards Citron LLC, is an established and well-regarded law firm with offices in Aspen, Colorado, and Honolulu, Hawaii, representing clients in matters regarding real estate, litigation and business law. We take pride in our skilled team of lawyers who bring a wealth of litigation, land use, real estate and business law experience to our practice. Our areas of focus include: Land...
Taggart Howard began his legal career working for the Office of the District Attorney in the Fifth Judicial District in April of 1998. As a Deputy District Attorney for the Fifth Judicial District, Mr. Howard gained extensive trial experience. He managed the largest felony docket in the District which involved warrant approval, advisements, motions hearings, jury trials and sentencing hearings. He...
Are you facing Foreclosure?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing foreclosure or think you may default on your mortgage, an experienced foreclosure lawyer can help you.
Foreclosure alternatives may include loan modification, short sale, forbearance, reinstatement, and repayment plans.
Use FindLaw to hire a local foreclosure lawyer to help you determine the best course of action to take.
Need an attorney in Collbran, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Collbran, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.