Top Fort Walton Beach Foreclosure & Alternatives Lawyers - Florida
Brad is a native of Lake Wales, Florida and grew up in the citrus industry. Brad attended Davidson College in North Carolina, majoring in History. Prior to attending law school, he clerked on the New York Cotton Exchange. After graduating from the Florida State University College of Law, Brad began his career with Hill, Ward & Henderson in Tampa, Florida. Brad and wife, Ashley (a Fort Walton Beach...
We provide legal services in all aspects of REAL ESTATE, BUSINESS, WILLS, TRUSTS & ESTATES, PROBATE, COMMERCIAL COLLECTIONS, CIVIL LITIGATION, CRIMINAL and FAMILY LAW for clients throughout Northwest Florida. Ms. Ward is a fifth generation, life-long native of Northwest Florida. Prior to entering the practice of law, Ms. Ward had over 20 years of experience as a business woman and...
Hathaway Sprague Law, P.A., is a law firm with offices in Tallahassee, Florida. Our attorneys, Kathryn Hathaway and Wayne Sprague, have nearly 60 years of combined experience helping people across the Panhandle with straightforward and complex legal matters. A Different Kind Of Law Firm We understand that meeting with a lawyer can be an intimidating experience. Whether our new clients need general...
Are you facing Foreclosure?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing foreclosure or think you may default on your mortgage, an experienced foreclosure lawyer can help you.
Foreclosure alternatives may include loan modification, short sale, forbearance, reinstatement, and repayment plans.
Use FindLaw to hire a local foreclosure lawyer to help you determine the best course of action to take.
Need an attorney in Fort Walton Beach, Florida?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Fort Walton Beach, Florida attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.