Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Garberville Foreclosure & Alternatives Lawyers - California
Here at the law office of David M. Kindopp in Ukiah, California, we are fully prepared to assist you with virtually any civil legal issue affecting your life, your family, your business and your future. To that end, our law firm offers exceptional representation and support in a variety of practice areas, and we have more than 20 years of legal experience helping our clients throughout Northern...
At Johnston Thomas Attorneys at Law, PC, we assist clients in Santa Rosa, California, with estate planning, business law and real estate law matters. The attorneys at our law firm combine their diverse backgrounds and experience to oversee both straightforward and complex cases. Attorney Roy Johnston has a successful career as a businessman and serves as chair of the trusts and estates sections of...
Are you facing Foreclosure?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing foreclosure or think you may default on your mortgage, an experienced foreclosure lawyer can help you.
Foreclosure alternatives may include loan modification, short sale, forbearance, reinstatement, and repayment plans.
Use FindLaw to hire a local foreclosure lawyer to help you determine the best course of action to take.
Need an attorney in Garberville, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Garberville, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.