Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Kennewick Foreclosure & Alternatives Lawyers - Washington
Based in Pasco, Washington, and serving clients throughout the Tri-Cities area, the attorneys at the law firm of Kuffel, Hultgrenn, Klashke, Shea & Ellerd, LLP, provide quality representation in the following areas: Business law Real Estate law Family law Estate planning Personal injury Civil litigation Criminal defense Probate Bankruptcy Municipal law Our law firm is set apart by our...
Bankruptcy and other financial issues affect many people in Kennewick, Washington, and throughout the Tri-County area. At the law offices of Olsen Daines Bankruptcy Attorneys, we understand the stress and difficulties that often come with these struggles. With over 30 years of experience, we have dedicated our practice to helping those who need assistance through the bankruptcy process as well as...
Clients in Yakima, Washington, and throughout the Tri-County area often require an experienced attorney when faced with bankruptcy and other financial struggles. At Olsen Daines Bankruptcy Attorneys, our law offices focus on client satisfaction. We offer free initial consultations where we listen carefully to the details of each case. From there, we explore all potential legal options and choose...
Are you facing Foreclosure?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing foreclosure or think you may default on your mortgage, an experienced foreclosure lawyer can help you.
Foreclosure alternatives may include loan modification, short sale, forbearance, reinstatement, and repayment plans.
Use FindLaw to hire a local foreclosure lawyer to help you determine the best course of action to take.
Need an attorney in Kennewick, Washington?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Kennewick, Washington attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.