Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Lancaster Foreclosure & Alternatives Lawyers - Virginia
Here at Alperin Law in Virginia Beach, Virginia, we are fully committed to helping you protect yourself and your assets for the future while assisting you with creating a lasting legacy that will serve your heirs for years to come. Serving a diverse range of clients throughout the greater Hampton Roads region, including Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Newport News, Hampton and...
Alexandria, VA - Washington Street For comprehensive and detailed counsel regarding estate planning in Alexandria, Virginia, people turn to Wade Grimes Friedman Meinken & Leischner PLLC. At our law firm, we assist clients in achieving a diverse array of goals for the future, including individuals whose net worth exceeds $2 million. Because of our outstanding representation and commitment to...
The law firm of Kelly Guzzo, PLC has a genuine commitment to leveling the playing field between individuals and companies. The firm focuses exclusively on consumer protection matters, and practices primarily in Virginia, Maryland, Hawaii and the District of Columbia. Over the past ten years, our attorneys handled over 600 consumer cases in state and federal court, returning tens of millions of...
At the law firm of Langone & Fasullo PLLC in Fairfax, Virginia, we are fully committed to providing the high-level advocacy and support you deserve for your important and serious legal challenges affecting your finances, your family, your freedom and your future. Serving clients throughout Fairfax County and the rest of the state, the attorneys at our law firm possess almost 30 years of...
Are you facing Foreclosure?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing foreclosure or think you may default on your mortgage, an experienced foreclosure lawyer can help you.
Foreclosure alternatives may include loan modification, short sale, forbearance, reinstatement, and repayment plans.
Use FindLaw to hire a local foreclosure lawyer to help you determine the best course of action to take.
Need an attorney in Lancaster, Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lancaster, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.