Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Lowell Foreclosure & Alternatives Lawyers - Massachusetts
Breach of duty or negligence on the part of their attorneys can be a damaging experience for clients in Boston, Massachusetts. At The Law Office of Burns & Jain, we provide legal malpractice representation, working to hold attorneys accountable for wrongs committed against their clients. Our attorneys strive to help those who have suffered legal or monetary harm due to pure neglect, conflict...
For over 90 years combined, the attorneys and staff at Miller Law Group, P.C. have secured the future for hundreds of clients throughout the state. As a renowned Massachusetts family law firm, we have been instrumental in helping couples create mutually-beneficial divorce agreements, have fought for children to have strong parenting plans, and have affirmed the rights of mothers and fathers alike....
From his law office in Hyde Park, Massachusetts, attorney Richard C. Hyman devotes his practice to helping individuals across the state with all of their serious legal challenges affecting their finances, their livelihoods and their futures. For more than 30 years, Mr. Hyman has advocated on behalf of clients in state and federal courts throughout Massachusetts, and his law firm, The Law Office of...
Winning catastrophic cases through creative lawyering, aggressive advocacy and enduring perseverance. Established in 1990 Stobierski & Stobierski is located in Greenfield, at the heart of Western Massachusetts. Stobierski & Stobierski has earned a solid reputation in our community for offering quality legal representation on a wide range of legal issues. Our attorneys offer legal expertise...
Are you facing Foreclosure?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing foreclosure or think you may default on your mortgage, an experienced foreclosure lawyer can help you.
Foreclosure alternatives may include loan modification, short sale, forbearance, reinstatement, and repayment plans.
Use FindLaw to hire a local foreclosure lawyer to help you determine the best course of action to take.
Need an attorney in Lowell, Massachusetts?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lowell, Massachusetts attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.