Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Mc Leod Foreclosure & Alternatives Lawyers - Texas
Bringing substantial experience to our law firm, our team at Flowers Davis, PLLC, in Longview, Texas, skillfully handles civil litigation issues ranging from banking and business law to immigration and real estate transactions. The attorneys at our practice also take on cases involving mortgage lending, commercial and general business law, creditor representation in bankruptcy cases, insurance...
From the Tyler, Texas, location of Flowers Davis, PLLC, our attorneys handle oil and gas law, immigration, business law and real estate law matters. As a full-service law firm, we provide representation and counsel through additional issues, including the following: • Intellectual property • Estate planning • Professional liability • Insurance defense • Defense of...
Attorney William Pemberton brings more than 40 years of experience to individuals in Crockett and throughout East Texas. William R. Pemberton, P.C., represents clients in civil litigation, criminal defense, wills and probate administration, and real estate litigation. Prior to opening his law firm, attorney Pemberton worked as a prosecutor. His experience on both sides of the courtroom helps him...
If you live in Collin County, Texas, and you are struggling under the weight of overwhelming debt, you can turn to the attorneys at Graham Legal, PLLC, in McKinney to help you find the relief you seek and to put you on a path to a more stable financial future. Moreover, we can defend your rights and interests if your credit card company or debt collector has brought suit against you, and we are...
Are you facing Foreclosure?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing foreclosure or think you may default on your mortgage, an experienced foreclosure lawyer can help you.
Foreclosure alternatives may include loan modification, short sale, forbearance, reinstatement, and repayment plans.
Use FindLaw to hire a local foreclosure lawyer to help you determine the best course of action to take.
Need an attorney in Mc Leod, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Mc Leod, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.