Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Saint Mary Parish, LA: Foreclosure & Alternatives Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Simon Fitzgerald LLC Shreveport , Louisiana Bankruptcy Attorneys (318) 868-2600 Simon Fitzgerald LLC was established in 1907 and is one of Louisiana's oldest law firms. For more than 50 years, attorneys at Simon Fitzgerald LLC have devoted most of their time to working with Debtors, Creditors, and Bankruptcy Trustees in bankruptcy cases filed in Louisiana. If you have questions or would...
Are you facing Foreclosure?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing foreclosure or think you may default on your mortgage, an experienced foreclosure lawyer can help you.
Foreclosure alternatives may include loan modification, short sale, forbearance, reinstatement, and repayment plans.
Use FindLaw to hire a local foreclosure lawyer to help you determine the best course of action to take.
Need an attorney in Saint Mary Parish, Louisiana?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Saint Mary Parish, Louisiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.