Top Salem Foreclosure & Alternatives Lawyers - Illinois
Since 1976, Bourey Law Offices has been assisting residents of Decatur, Illinois, and the surrounding area with bankruptcy and family law issues. Known in the community as a respected legal resource, our law firm provides prompt and effective service with every case we handle. Our Practice Areas While committed to serving our clients with many challenging legal needs, we focus our services on...
If you are struggling financially, you are not alone. Divorce, physical injuries, medical emergencies, job layoffs and other significant challenges cause many people to face debt problems that are beyond their control. Even for those with steady employment, high credit card interest rates and unexpected financial challenges can quickly cause significant financial distress. For people facing the...
Are you facing Foreclosure?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing foreclosure or think you may default on your mortgage, an experienced foreclosure lawyer can help you.
Foreclosure alternatives may include loan modification, short sale, forbearance, reinstatement, and repayment plans.
Use FindLaw to hire a local foreclosure lawyer to help you determine the best course of action to take.
Need an attorney in Salem, Illinois?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Salem, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.