Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Smackover Foreclosure & Alternatives Lawyers - Arkansas
As the successor of the Coleman & Gantt law firm established in 1911, the law office of Bridgforth, Robinson & Raley LLP in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, offers exceptional representation and support to a diverse range of clients throughout Jefferson County and the rest of the state, as well as across the county, who have legal needs involving any of the following: • Agriculture law •...
At the Havner Law Firm, we are dedicated to achieving financial success for you and your family. Focusing on bankruptcy law, our practiced attorney works tirelessly to obtain solutions to our clients' financial problems. With more than 20 years of experience, we serve individuals throughout central and all of southern Arkansas. Bankruptcy is a sensitive issue for many people. Many often don't...
No two cases are alike. At wh Law in Bryant, Arkansas, we know that everyone who comes to our law office - whether they are filing for bankruptcy or facing another legal issue - has a unique set of circumstances. It is on us to develop a strategy that suits those needs, which includes the following: Taking into account a client's time and resources Clearly defining goals and setting expectations...
At wh Law, our team of approachable attorneys guides people in Cabot, Arkansas, through filing for bankruptcy and a range of other civil and criminal law issues. We understand how concerning it is to deal with financial turmoil or face another legal matter. After all, these cases often call into question someone's future. Fortunately, the team at our law office has decades of experience...
Are you facing Foreclosure?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing foreclosure or think you may default on your mortgage, an experienced foreclosure lawyer can help you.
Foreclosure alternatives may include loan modification, short sale, forbearance, reinstatement, and repayment plans.
Use FindLaw to hire a local foreclosure lawyer to help you determine the best course of action to take.
Need an attorney in Smackover, Arkansas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Smackover, Arkansas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.