Top Keene Franchising Lawyers - New Hampshire
About the Bundy Law Firm Bundy Law Firm PLLC is located in Kirkland, Washington—just minutes from Seattle. The firm focuses its legal practice on providing services to franchisees, franchisors and other small business owners. Through focusing our efforts and maximizing our knowledge in these limited areas of practice and through leveraging technology, we strive to provide top quality and...
When it comes to your business, our team at Dennehy Law knows that your bottom line and reputation often drives your legal strategy. At our law firm with locations in Nashua and Boston, we handle business and commercial law matters, involving Business Litigation, Corporate Law, Design and Construction Law, Employment Law, and Insurance Law. Each issue we address factors in your time, your money...
Donahue, Tucker & Ciandella, PLLC: An Established Practice Dedicated To Serving Our Clients At Donahue, Tucker & Ciandella, PLLC, we are a team of nationally recognized attorneys representing a variety of clients throughout New Hampshire and New England in an expansive array of practice areas, including: Business law Employment and labor law Environmental law Land use and...
At Ascentage Law, PLLC, in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, we are fully committed to helping you succeed in today's dynamic and high-tech marketplace. By offering all the services you need to protect your important ideas, innovations and trade secrets, we can help you meet all of your legal challenges head-on and remain competitive well into the future. As evidence of our success, our law firm has two...
Need help with a Franchising matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you operate a franchise ("franchisee") or own a franchise ("franchisor"), a franchising lawyer can help.
Franchising lawyers assist with things like developing franchise business programs, structuring distribution agreements, and negotiating franchise agreements. They also assist with franchise-related lawsuits involving enforcement, compliance, and non-renewal.
Use FindLaw to hire a local franchising lawyer to handle franchise transactions and disputes.
Need an attorney in Keene, New Hampshire?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Keene, New Hampshire attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.