Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top York Franchising Lawyers - Maine
At Kaufmann Gildin & Robbins LLP, all of our attorneys are experienced, well trained and highly regarded in their fields. David E. Robbins - who leads our securities department and who will handle your case - is a leading national authority on securities arbitration and litigation. A Reputation You Can Trust: Mr. Robbins is the author of Securities Arbitration and Procedure Manual. This...
About the Bundy Law Firm Bundy Law Firm PLLC is located in Kirkland, Washington—just minutes from Seattle. The firm focuses its legal practice on providing services to franchisees, franchisors and other small business owners. Through focusing our efforts and maximizing our knowledge in these limited areas of practice and through leveraging technology, we strive to provide top quality and...
Need help with a Franchising matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you operate a franchise ("franchisee") or own a franchise ("franchisor"), a franchising lawyer can help.
Franchising lawyers assist with things like developing franchise business programs, structuring distribution agreements, and negotiating franchise agreements. They also assist with franchise-related lawsuits involving enforcement, compliance, and non-renewal.
Use FindLaw to hire a local franchising lawyer to handle franchise transactions and disputes.
Need an attorney in York, Maine?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a York, Maine attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.