Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Daytona Beach, FL Government Agencies & Programs Lawyers
Watson LLP is a boutique intellectual property and technology law firm with offices in Orlando, Atlanta, New York, and Los Angeles that serves clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. The firm has an active intellectual property litigation practice in the federal courts, nationwide, as well as before numerous administrative forums such as the World Intellectual...
Results matter. Good results most often flow from dealing with knowledgeable, experienced legal professionals that will take your problem to heart and care about solving it. VolkLaw helps clients with business, money, and property problems and opportunities. Some lawyers think clients are a problem. We don’t think that way. We collaborate with our clients. Lawsuits and deals are stressful....
THE FIRM The Firm has been serving the Vero Beach community since 1974, and now offers a broad spectrum of professional services in the Treasure Coast area. The Firm is AV rated, the highest rating available, by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory. LEGAL SERVICES Collins Brown Barkett, Chartered continues to grow and offers a broad spectrum of professional services today. The Firm currently...
At the law firm of Schechter Legal Group, we represent clients in Clearwater, Florida, in business and commercial law. This involves business organization, employment law, contracts, whistleblower – qui tam, government agencies, and programs and health care. For all the legal problems that small businesses face, we provide access to experienced attorneys who are committed to doing the right...
Need help with Government Agencies & Programs?
You've come to the right place. If you may be entitled to receive services, public benefits, and assistance from the federal and/or state government, a government agencies & programs lawyer can help address your legal concern.
Use FindLaw to hire a local government agencies & programs lawyer to assist in interfacing with federal and state government agencies like the Social Security Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, and state social services departments.
Need an attorney in Daytona Beach, Florida?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Daytona Beach, Florida attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.