Fremont County, CO: Government Agencies & Programs Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
At the law firm of Cunningham Swaim, LLP, in Dallas, Texas, we offer exceptional trial advocacy and legal support in a variety of legal areas for those dealing with complex, high-stakes legal challenges. Serving a diverse range of clients throughout the state, the attorneys at our law firm possess more than 100 years of combined experience between them. This level of experience sets us apart from...
Need help with Government Agencies & Programs?
You've come to the right place. If you may be entitled to receive services, public benefits, and assistance from the federal and/or state government, a government agencies & programs lawyer can help address your legal concern.
Use FindLaw to hire a local government agencies & programs lawyer to assist in interfacing with federal and state government agencies like the Social Security Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, and state social services departments.
Need an attorney in Fremont County, Colorado?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Fremont County, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.