Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Greenville, MS Government Agencies & Programs Lawyers
Herring, Long & Crews, P.C. is a civil practice law firm with headquarters in the historic downtown business district of Canton, Mississippi. The original firm was founded in 1950 by Judge G.B. Herring, deceased, and has operated continuously since that time. Based in Madison County, near the geographic center of the state, our practice extends primarily from the Gulf Coast to the Tennessee...
Pyle, Mills, Dye & Pittman, Attorneys at Law, is a law firm based in Ridgeland, Mississippi, and practices in the areas of municipal law, municipal annexation, zoning, incorporation, and land use, among others. Our firm originated as Pyle & Pyle in 1981, and since then has grown to include several attorneys and offer a wide variety of legal services. One focus of our law firm is...
Shannon Law Firm has established a reputation as one of the best personal injury law firms in Mississippi. The firm has an outstanding record of success not only in Mississippi, but in representing clients across the nation and around the world. The firm's focus is on litigation on such issues as asbestosis, welding rod injuries, pharmaceuticals, and motor vehicle accidents. In 2001, Jim...
In 1933, John B. Farese, a son of an Italian immigrant, left Boston, Massachusetts, and came to Holmes Junior College in Goodman, Mississippi, on a football scholarship. Five other "damn Yankees" came with John, and, after two weeks of the hot, August sun, all had left but him. He met a beautiful southern girl named Orene "Boots" Ellis from Mathiston. Farese won the acceptance of his teammates and...
Need help with Government Agencies & Programs?
You've come to the right place. If you may be entitled to receive services, public benefits, and assistance from the federal and/or state government, a government agencies & programs lawyer can help address your legal concern.
Use FindLaw to hire a local government agencies & programs lawyer to assist in interfacing with federal and state government agencies like the Social Security Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, and state social services departments.
Need an attorney in Greenville, Mississippi?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Greenville, Mississippi attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.