Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top New Boston, TX Government Agencies & Programs Lawyers
Matthews, Shiels, Knott, Eden, Davis & Beanland, L.L.P. is a law firm that handles legal matters throughout Texas and the Southwest. The Firm provides representation in a variety of areas, including business and corporate, real estate, landlord/tenant, labor and employment, tort defense pursuant to CGL, D&O and other types of insurance policies, business litigation, creditor's rights,...
For knowledgeable representation regarding a business or commercial matter, people in Dallas, Texas, turn to The Hunnicutt Law Firm. With 25 years of experience, our founder, Steve Hunnicutt, is able to help clients handle conflicts via litigation, mediation and alternative dispute resolution. This includes cases pertaining to construction and real estate, oil and gas matters, purchase and sale of...
WE ONLY REFPRESENT FEDERAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES! We handle all MSPB, EEO, OWCP, DISCIPLINE & INVESTIGATION CASES NATIONWIDE! We are dedicated to defending federal government employees' rights to a workplace free from wrongful, retaliatory and discriminatory actions. Bobby Devadoss is an experienced and hardworking attorney with a significant background in handling a wide variety of...
Full-Service Commercial Law Firm When you have a pressing legal problem in your business, you need lawyers who return your calls, who are conversant with both statutory and case law, and who understand the need for economical solutions. You want a law firm that is fast and flexible, is sensitive to high cost of addressing legal problems, and is respected in its field. Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC,...
Need help with Government Agencies & Programs?
You've come to the right place. If you may be entitled to receive services, public benefits, and assistance from the federal and/or state government, a government agencies & programs lawyer can help address your legal concern.
Use FindLaw to hire a local government agencies & programs lawyer to assist in interfacing with federal and state government agencies like the Social Security Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, and state social services departments.
Need an attorney in New Boston, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a New Boston, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.