Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Bonifay Government Contracts Lawyers - Florida
A Florida Law Firm Focusing on Administrative, Environmental, Governmental, Health Care and Licensing Law The law firm of Oertel, Fernandez, Bryant & Atkinson, P.A., was founded in Tallahassee, Florida, in 1978. Now composed of 10 lawyers, the firm has built a statewide practice representing individuals, organizations, business and governmental clients with varied concerns in administrative...
Located in Tallahassee, Florida, the law firm of Manson Bolves Donaldson is here to help your company with all of the important and complex legal matters affecting your business. Serving a wide range of commercial clients throughout Leon County and the surrounding areas, our attorneys have extensive experience in a variety of legal areas, and we promise to deliver the highest level of...
Need help with a Government Contract?
You've come to the right place. If you provide goods and services to state, federal, or municipal government, a government contracts lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local government contracts lawyer to guide you in compliance with complex procedures, challenging the actions of a third party concerning a bid, bridge construction repair, or government transaction.
Need an attorney in Bonifay, Florida?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Bonifay, Florida attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.