Top Fowler Government Contracts Lawyers - Colorado
Founded in 1979 by Albert B. Wolf, Walter "Bud" Slatkin and Jonathan L. Madison, who previously had practiced law together at another Denver law firm Wolf Slatkin & Madison has enjoyed decades of providing legal services representation to a diversity of clients in a variety of legal matters. Included among the firm's clients are major area contractors, architects and engineers,...
David Lichtenstein has been practicing law in Colorado for over 35 years. His experience and familiarity in a wide variety of legal areas allows his Denver law firm to represent and counsel clients from a broad perspective. Mr. Lichtenstein has been practicing law since 1981, helping clients from all walks of life with care and compassion. We represent individuals and groups with employment law...
The attorneys of Carver Schwarz McNab Kamper & Forbes, LLC, focus our practice in natural resources law and commercial litigation. Our partners are experienced, recognized practitioners in their various fields. This allows us to represent our clients efficiently and effectively in negotiating and documenting their commercial and financial transactions, in resolving their disputes and, in...
Need help with a Government Contract?
You've come to the right place. If you provide goods and services to state, federal, or municipal government, a government contracts lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local government contracts lawyer to guide you in compliance with complex procedures, challenging the actions of a third party concerning a bid, bridge construction repair, or government transaction.
Need an attorney in Fowler, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Fowler, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.