Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Landing Government Contracts Lawyers - New Jersey
Full-Service Commercial Law Firm For New Jersey Business When you need legal help with a business problem, you want a law firm that returns your calls, that knows the law and knows what it is like to run a business. You want a firm that is responsive and respected by its peers, and that keeps costs in line. Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC, a boutique business law firm that has received highest rating...
Full-Service Commercial Law Firm When you need legal help with a contract problem, you want lawyers who return your calls, who know the law and who know what it is like to run a business. You want a firm that is fast on its feet, that is respected by its peers and that strives at all times to manage your costs. Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC, a boutique business law firm that has been awarded the...
For more than 40 years, McOmber & McOmber, P.C., of Red Bank, New Jersey, has provided skilled and dedicated legal guidance to businesses, individuals, public institutions, and non-profit organizations. Our attorneys are equipped to handle the most demanding and complex legal matters including those involving business law, collections, employment law, personal injury, zoning issues, real...
Charles A. Karcher , is admitted to practice before the courts of New York and New Jersey, the United States Federal District Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, the United States Supreme Court and is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association. Ha has a Bachelors degree in Business and Communications from Adelphi University and has a Juris Doctor Degree from Now...
Steven A. Berkowitz and Associates, P.C. Construction Attorneys. Experienced. Confident. Effective....
Need help with a Government Contract?
You've come to the right place. If you provide goods and services to state, federal, or municipal government, a government contracts lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local government contracts lawyer to guide you in compliance with complex procedures, challenging the actions of a third party concerning a bid, bridge construction repair, or government transaction.
Need an attorney in Landing, New Jersey?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Landing, New Jersey attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.