Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Meadows Of Dan Government Contracts Lawyers - Virginia
When you need experienced legal help in South Central Virginia, there's no need to call law firms in Roanoke and other large metropolitan areas. Instead, contact a law firm that has been part of the Rocky Mount community for more than a century. Rhodes Ferguson & Stone, LTD., is based in Franklin County and serves clients in numerous surrounding counties, including...
At The Law Office of Matthew T. Schottmiller, PLLC, in Salem, Virginia, we offer unmatched representation and support in a variety of practice areas in order to help you with the serious and pressing legal issues affecting your freedom and liberties, your company, your finances, and your future. Serving clients throughout the Greater Roanoke metro region and across the southwestern part of the...
At Buckland Law Firm, P.L.L.C., we work vigorously to protect our clients from criminal law charges and so much more from our Pearisburg, Virginia, office. With his vast amount and depth of legal experience, however, our attorney Jason Buckland provides so much more. He offers a partnership of efforts to all of his clients, be they business owners or those requiring assistance with their personal...
Since 1971, Elliott Lawson & Minor P.C. has built a reputation as a professional, trustworthy organization. Our lawyers have a variety of experiences and practice area focuses. We utilize a team approach to most of our cases; as such, our clients get the benefit of skill and experience of the entire firm rather than a single attorney. We will bring the necessary experience to guide clients to a...
Need help with a Government Contract?
You've come to the right place. If you provide goods and services to state, federal, or municipal government, a government contracts lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local government contracts lawyer to guide you in compliance with complex procedures, challenging the actions of a third party concerning a bid, bridge construction repair, or government transaction.
Need an attorney in Meadows Of Dan, Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Meadows Of Dan, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.